If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 90 days from the purchase date to return the item(s) back to us for a refund. Please return your item(s) using our returns (RMA) system located within your account area. Please retain your Proof of Postage receipt from Royal Mail until your refund has been fully processed. CREATE OR VIEW A RETURN
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- If you have an account login to your account and click ‘My Returns’ from the left-hand navigation. If you don't have an account click here to start the process. Use the returns (RMA) system to complete the return.
- All items should be returned using the freepost tracked returns label with Royal Mail using the link provided: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/1729
- Please use suitable packaging for your return, include your packing slip form the returns (RMA) system and seal the package.
- Place the Returns Label on the front of the package, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed or covered.
- Please ensure the returns address is: M.A. GRIGG, Pendennis, Lower Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7JH.
- Take your parcel to your local Royal Mail post office, you will be provided with a Proof of Postage receipt - this will include your tracking information: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item Alternatively, you can choose for your parcel to be collected by Royal Mail from your doorstep free of charge!
It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in their original condition. They must be unworn, undamaged, and free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume, with no signs of the item having been washed.
All tags must be attached and the packaging including boxes should be original and unspoiled. We will not be able to refund items if they are defaced, used, soiled, without tags or damaged in any way.
If you are returning an order that was originally placed online, please bring the invoice that was included in your delivery.
For items purchased from the 1st of February 2021, our standard 30 days returns period is extended to 90 days
All products come with manufacturer’s warranty as standard, but please be advised that warranty timescales can differ per brand.
When returning faulty items, please ensure the product is in an acceptable condition. All boots need to be clean and free of any mud and debris - failure to comply will result in us returning the boots to you.
On some occasions, products will need to be sent back to the supplier, which may cause possible delays in the refund/replacement process. We will always aim to process returns as quickly as possible, keeping you updated of any developments.
Please retain your Proof of Postage receipt from Royal Mail until your replacement/refund has been fully processed.
International returns should be sent back in a resalable “new” condition. You may return your item to us on any service, as our Free Returns policy does not apply. For your reference, please ensure you keep Proof of Postage and tracking information.
All items are despatched with a Returns Form, which must be completed. Failure to do so may result in the delayed processing of your refund.
Packages need to be marked clearly as ‘RETURNED BRITISH GOODS’ - this information must be entered on any customs declarations. MA Grigg LTD. reserves the right to refuse any returned parcel that has incurred customs charges.
Please return your order to: MA GRIGG, Pendennis, Lower Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall. PL26 7JH.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges. If you wish to change your item, we kindly ask you to place a new order online and return the unwanted item for a refund.