* Fully lined with 4mm neoprene for comfort
* Breathable air mesh lining
* Comfort topline midsole
* Can be worn rolled up or down
* Pull-tab for easy on and off
* RHS endorsed
* bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
* NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
* Outsole designed for light duty use on firmer surfaces
* Estimated boot height 25cm/ 10.2"
* Estimated max calf circumference 34cm/ 13.9"
* Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
* Half sizes order up
Product Code- 28899-57017-03
Muck Boot are extremely proud to be the only gardening footwear endorsed by the Royal Horticultural Society. Whether you're pottering in the garden, walking the dog or just nipping to the shops, this mid-height garden boot is ideal for the unpredictable British weather and perfect for slipping on and off for ease. These RHS endorsed boots feature 4mm neoprene, which can be rolled up, or down and worn as an ankle boot. The versatile rubber outsole holds in muddy conditions, yet sheds dirt quickly and efficiently, along with breathable air mesh lining keeping your feet cool on warmer days.