* Specifically Formulated not to Harm Grass
* Contains Triclopyr
Where to Use:
* Do not apply during drought or in freezing conditions
* Do not apply in windy weather
* Keep off cultivated plants
* Keep grazing animals out of treated areas
- Nettles, Brambles & Tough Weeds:
By watering can with fine rose - mix 30ml in 6litres of water and evenly apply over 10 metre square.
By Sprayer - mix 30ml in 1.5 litres of water and evenly apply over 10 metre square. Adjust sprayer nozzle to a coarse setting to avoid a fine spray that can drift onto neighbouring plants.
- Woody Weeds and Hardwood Saplings:
Mix 30ml in 1.5 litres of water and apply evenly by a sprayer covering leaves, branches and stems.
- Tree stumps:
By painting - mix equal volumes or product and water. By sprayer - add 200ml of product to 300ml water. Paint or spray all surfaces of cut stumps and bark down to soil level.
Ensure equipment is well washed out after use.
SBK Brushwood Killer from Vitax has fast become the leading name for the effective control of brambles, thistles, nettles, dock, woody weeds and can also be used to kill off tree stumps. This tough weedkiller has been specifically formulated to kill weeds without harming the grass and can be used safely in lawned and turfed areas; it is also perfect for treating neglected, non crop areas.