* Promotes Heavy Crops of Fruit and Vegetables
* Ideal as a Pre-Seeding Fertiliser
Directions for Use:
- Prior to Sowing or Planting: 140 grammes per square metre (4oz per square yard)
- As a Top Dressing for Established Plants: 70 grammes per square metre (2oz per square yard) at 8-10 week intervals
- Potatoes: Prior to planting - 200 grammes per square metre (6oz per square yard)
- Other Vegetables: Prior to planting or sowing - 140 grammes per square metre (4oz per square yard)
- As a Top Dressing: 70 grammes per square metret (2oz per square yard) sprinkled evenly between the rows at 8-10 week intervals
Shrubs, Fruit Trees and Bushes:
- Trees or Shrubs: Mix between 70-140 grammes (2-4oz) with the infil, depending on the size of the plant
- As a Top Dressing: 140 grammes per square metre (4oz per square yard) applied evening over the area covered by branch spread
140 grammes per square metre (4oz per square yard) forked into the top 8cm of soil before sowing grass seed.
Vitax Growmore has been developed to promote abundant crops of fruits and vegetables as well as balanced, vigorous plants and flowers. Containing three major nutrients; nitrogen, phosphates and potassium, this fertiliser has everything needed by plants for healthy and strong growth. Simply spread on the surface of the soil and fork into the top surface, if conditions are dry then ensure the soil is well watered for best results.