* Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
* Breathable air mesh lining
* Calf-high rubber overlay for protection
* Lightweight EVA midsole for added comfort
* Durable, quick cleaning outsole
* Pull-tabs for easy on and off
* Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on muddy surfaces
* Adjustable calf gusset extends up to 7 cm/ 3"
* Estimated boot height 36cm/ 15"
* Estimated max calf circumference 41.5cm/ 17"
* Measurements based on a size 5, variations may occur across sizes
* Half sizes order up
Product Code- 33347-57048-01
The Wetland field boot is one of Muck Boot's best-selling wellington, keeping you warm, dry and protected in the muddiest and coldest of conditions. Handcrafted from natural rubber, it has an adjustable waterproof gusset for the perfect fit around wider calves. The stretch-fit top-line binding stays snug around the calf to keep warmth in and cold out, with signature Muck Boot neoprene to keep you comfortable even in extreme conditions. These premium work boots have a rubber calf-high exterior which protects against sticks, rocks and scratches, and an EVA moulded midsole provides optimum comfort whether you're out on the farm or trudging across frozen fields.