* Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
* Breathable air mesh lining
* Easy to clean rubber overlay
* Durable, quick cleaning outsole
* Steel toe reinforcement
* Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
* Reinforced arch support
* Steel shank for structural support
* bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
* NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
* Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
* Certified EN20345-2011-SB-E-FO-SRA
* Suitable for men and women
* Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on firmer surfaces
* Estimated boot height 40.5cm/ 15.9"
* Estimated max calf circumference 42cm/ 16.5"
* Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
* Half sizes order up
Product Code- 23385-38379-02
You can guarantee that Muck Boots best-selling Chore collection provides the comfort and protection that a work boot needs, to handle the toughest of jobs. The Chore Steel Toe is a reliable wellington boot with its rugged and dependable design; perfect for farmers or construction workers. These work boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. The upper is reinforced in both the heel and Achilles area, plus a steel toe giving you the protection you need (EN-Certified). The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable air mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.