* Fully lined with 5mm neoprene for flexibility
* Extended rubber overlay for extra protection
* Dual density sole with deep cut tread for grip
* Reinforced toe, instep, heel & arch for support
* Steel shank for structural support
* bioDEWIX™ Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
* NZYM™ for odour control and moisture management
* Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
* Suitable for men and women
* Hard-wearing outsole designed for optimum use on firmer surfaces
* Estimated boot height 42cm/ 16.5"
* Estimated max calf circumference 40.5cm/ 15.9"
* Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
* Half sizes order up
Product Code- 25902-43209-04
The Chore 2K boots are an all-purpose farm and work boot, also suitable for occasional use in the saddle. The Chore 2K is a reliable wellington boot with its rugged and dependable design. These high-performance work boots offer ultimate protection with reinforcement on the toe, instep, heel and Achilles area. For those extra muddy days, these tall boots have a dual density sole, with deep cut tread for stability and support.