* The Forest Bed Builder Pack has an eye catching design that will make a great kitchen garden for growing herbs or vegetables
* Manufactured from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated logs
* Pre-fixed 41cm spikes for sinking into the ground
* Holds approx. 380L of compost
* Large size for plentiful planting
* 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
* Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
* Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Please Note - Price is inclusive of delivery to UK mainland ONLY.
The Forest Garden Range come directly from the supplier.
Someone must be at home to accept the delivery of this item.
Please be aware that none of the Forest Gardens products come from our store. When you placed your order with us we then place this with Forest Gardens and the item will be dispatched directly from their warehouse.
You should receive a phone call from Forest Gardens 1-2 working days after the order has been placed in order to get your delivery booked in.
We do kindly ask that you appreciate the time of year that we are in and that you order your items in plenty of time for when you would like to be using them. Delays may occur in peak season with getting your deliveries booked in and further delays may occur in peak season if you opt to have the installation service.
The Bed Builder Pack from Forest is perfect for use as a kitchen garden, the large size and 21cm depth means it can hold approximately 380L of compost for growing vegetables, herbs or simply decorative plants. It has an attractive half round timber design. Using a planter is a great option if your garden suffers from poor soil, as this way you can fill it with nutrient rich soil that your plants with thrive in. The planter comes with a 15 year guarantee due to being manufactured from high quality Pressure Treated timber. The Bed Builder Pack is delivered flat packed with fixings and easy to follow instructions for a simple build. The total height of the bed is 41cms which includes the height of the pre-fixed spikes for sinking into the ground to ensure a sturdy structure. If using to grow food produce we recommend lining the bed with a membrane before adding the soil.
- Price is inclusive of delivery to UK mainland ONLY.
- The Forest Garden Range come directly from the supplier.
- OUR DELIVERY RATES ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS RANGE.
- Someone must be at home to accept the delivery of this item.
- Delivery times vary between 7 to 14 working days.
- The supplier will be in touch with you to arrange delivery.