* First, scrub off any caked on dirt on your boots with a soft bristled brush
* Apply a small amount of leather cleaner onto a damp cloth and rub onto the shoe in circular motions. Make sure that your cloth is not too wet as too much water will harden the leather and make it crack.
* Wipe away the lather and leave your boots to air dry. Please ensure that your boots are away from direct sunlight or any central heating installations, as any exposure will dry out the leather. It can even cause the leather to pull away from the sole.
* Dress the leather with a polish, spray or cream to help protect your boots against further damage.
* If you have any water stains on your leather boots, combine equal parts of white wine vinegar and water and clean the stain away with this solution.
** Never dry your boots by a fire or artificial heat source, as this will cause the leather to harden, shrink and crack. It can even cause the leather to pull away from the sole. Always dry your boots naturally at room temperature. **
Free Returns on all UK Orders
Order Before 4.30pm for Same Day Dispatch
Please Provide a Mobile Number and Email Address for Up to Date Tracking and Delivery Information
For Further Information Please Visit Our Delivery Page