FREE UK RETURNS
We hope you are happy with the product you ordered from us, however if you are not completely satisfied you can return your item to us for free within 30 days of receipt. All of our items are sent to you with a returns form, please complete this form fully if you wish to send an item back to us, failure to do so may result in a delay of us processing your refund. We are unable to offer exchanges, we kindly ask for you to re-order your item online and return your previous purchase using our FREEPOST service for a refund.
It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned back in their original condition. This means it must be unworn, undamaged, and free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume with no signs of the item being washed. It must have all original tags attached and packaging. We will not be able to refund items if they are defaced, used, soiled or damaged in any way. We expect you to take good care of items whilst in your possession, for instance please do not write, mark or attach paperwork to shoe/boot boxes, as we will not be able to refund items if they are defaced, used, soiled or damaged, such items will be either returned to you, or you will not be refunded fully.
If you have received a faulty item or if your item becomes faulty please email email@example.com or call the returns team on 01726 65656 to discuss returning the item to us and your options for a replacement or a refund.
If you have received the wrong item or have any other queries ror complaints then please contact the online team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01726 65656.
How to return an item to us
- All items should be returned using the freepost tracked returns label with Royal Mail using the link provided: https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/1729
- Place the item into its original packaging along with the returns form and seal the package.
- Place the returns label on the front of the package, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed or covered.
- Take your parcel to your local Royal Mail post office, once you hand the package to them, they will give you a proof of postage please keep hold of this as this will have your tracking information on it.
- You can track your return using the tracking information provided on your proof of postage receipt on this website: https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
International returns should be sent back to us in a resalable “as new” condition. We offer a 28 days of receipt returns period. You may return your item to us on any service as free returns does not apply. Please ensure you keep proof of postage and tracking numbers for your references. All of our items are sent to you with a returns form, please complete this form fully if you wish to send an item back to us, failure to do so may result in a delay of us processing your refund.
Packages need to be marked clearly as ‘RETURNED BRITISH GOODS’ this information has to be entered on any customs declaration that is required. MA Grigg LTD reserves the right to refuse any returned parcel that has attracted a customs fee.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges on European purchases if you need to change your item for something different you will have to place a new order online and return the unwanted item back to us for a refund.